TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any order placed by the buyer implies acceptance of the terms and conditions as defined by Ivywood.
- We take orders by phone, email and online.
- In order to access the Practitioner products and events you must register online and supply the necessary documents.
- Carriage is €5 for orders to Ireland and Northern Ireland. Over €350 is free
If you order before 11 am we will endeavour to have it delivered to you the following day. PLEASE EXPECT DELAYS DUE TO COVID/BREDIT.
- Myconutri mushroom products are inclusive of VAT at 13.5%. Plants and courses are 0% VAT.
- Minimum order for retail products is €15 and €30 for Practitioner products.
- Payment: Currently we accept all major credit cards Visa/Debit online. Cash and bank transfer is also accepted for non-online sales. All goods must be paid for in full before being dispatched. All events must be prebooked online to ensure your place is confirmed.
- Vouchers. Client vouchers with Coupon Code MYCO33 is valid until 31/12/21 and can be used only 3 times per person/user/household. Multiple users in the same household cannot use the voucher more than 3 times. Practitioner vouchers are for single use only per Practitiner and are valid until 31/12/21. We may discontinue the voucher code before the closing date of 31/12/21 but we will do our best efforts to contact users of the voucher before hand.
- We undertake and warrant to deliver orders up to the point of delivery or collection.
- All promotional offers are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the specific webpage. All special offers are subject to availability.
- After you submit your order you will receive confirmation by email, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us only when we send you confirmation that your order is shipped, and an invoice issued.
- Back Orders: We generally only ship plants once they have finished their winter dormancy and begun to grow. We take orders throughout the winter and generally begin shipping in late March. We grow plants in our nursery and if an item is in stock it is ready for shipping. If there is a plant that is not in stock it may be too small for shipping or days away from going into stock, please get in touch and we can arrange for it to be added to your cart.
- Damage or Loss in transit: Please notify the courier at the time of delivery of any damage or shortages on consignments and amend the courier’s consignment note accordingly. Claims cannot be made if goods have been signed in good order. Please notify us in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Non-delivery: Notify us within 4 days if you have not received your order after it has been dispatched.
- Price alterations: Due to Brexit and various charges associated with purchasing raw material from the UK prices are subject to change without notice. However, we make every effort to make you aware of these changes.
- We strive to grow and provide our customers with quality medicinal plants and customer care. We make every effort to ensure the plants ae true to name and in perfect condition when leaving our nursery. Our plants are shipped live in various growing stages, please understand this if your plants are not of uniform size. Please examine your delivery carefully and report any problems within 24hours. Our liability for plants supplied is limited, at our option, to the replacement of those plants or a refund of the price paid.
- Returns. We will take back any product that is defective or damaged, please notify us within 24 hours upon receipt of goods and issue you with a refund or replacement. We regret that we cannot accept liability beyond 24 hours from delivery date for plants that fail to thrive due to unsuitable care, neglect, adverse weather conditions or other causes beyond our control.
- Cancellations and amendments of event and course bookings: Please notify us as soon as possible (within 24 hours) of booking to amend an error you may have made on booking. Some courses sell out fast and we can not guarantee a place if you have made an error. If you wish to cancel a course there is no charge for cancelling 28 days before the event. If you cancel between 28 and 14 days to the event there is a 50% charge of the ticket price. There is no refund on cancellation of event or course tickets 14 days before the event. You can at any point pass your ticket to another person to attend, please notify us if you wish to do so. If your event is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions you will be issued a full refund.
- Cancellations and amendments of product orders. If you wish to cancel or change an order, please notify us within 1 hour of making the order. Order are packed and dispatched during working hours and can be cancelled after the order has been shipped but will incur a charge up to €25 to cover shipping and handling cost.
- Thank you for shopping with us please reuse our packaging and packaging material.